Friday, November 8, 2013

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Family,

I GOT TRANSFERRED TO PERVIS MISSISSIPPI!!!!! Crazy stuff. Still weird. Don't know when it'll feel normal. Both my companions are visa waiters for Brazil; Sister Davis came into the field at the same time as me (she served in Jackson, and as been serving in Pervis), and Sister West just got here, so we're going to be training her. Cool stuff. Sister West is actually from Draper, Utah and totally knows Sophie. Say whaaaaat?
We are a car share area, so every other week we will be hitting the bikes. We live two miles outside our area, and Sister Davis says we usually bike between 5-18 miles a day. I am about to become a very buff lady. We have now reached the extent of my knowledge of my new area.
It was very weird to leave Wake Village, and really hard to say goodbye to all the people that I love there. Felt like it was time to leave, but still. 

New address is:
-- Shadow Ridge Dr (Apt Behind Hse)
Hattiesburg, MS

Yay for Birthday! :) I'll have to ponder it some more, but off the top of my head I know that I'd love some more CTR rings to pass out, and a Conference Ensign wouldn't be too bad either. I've been debating whether I want a small quad set of the new scriptures since I'll be biking so much more now, but I'm still on the fence since the set I brought were brand spanking new. What do you think? Also I don't really have a winter wardrobe... so if you could maybe send some more of my cardigans and my coat, I would be ridiculously happy. Also warm, which is good :)

Still kinda weirded out that I've moved, so I don't have any good stories to tell this week. Next week for suresies. I love you family!!!

Sincerely,
Mississippi Markle

No comments:

Post a Comment