Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tuesday November 19, 2013

Family! Hello again!

So yesterday we had interviews with our mission president, and while we were chatting about my goals and such President McDonough asked if he could derail our conversation for a moment to go on a quick tangent. I was all like, "Sure?" and then he was all like, "We're going to move you to Oak Grove," and I was all like, "Oh. Okay. Ya, sure." So ya. I'm being moved to Oak Grove for the rest of the transfer to be companions with Sister Mongee and Sister Parkinson. Why might you ask? Well, President decided that Sister Mongee has been a caretaker for the first ten months of her mission, and she deserves a little break. This is Sister Parkinson's last transfer and she really wants to finish strong, but with her health still kind of questionable, he thinks it would be best to move me there, in case she can't work some days. Let's just say this was not the tangent I was expecting :) haha it'll be great though, they are both super amazing missionaries, so I'm going to learn a lot!

New address is:

147 98 Place Blvd.
Apt ---
Hattiesburg, MS 39402

Love,
Sister Markle

No comments:

Post a Comment