Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday, September 2, 2013

Dear Family,

I don't know if I'm Tour de France level, we only reached like 25 ish miles biking probably, while the Zone Leaders hit 103 miles. Ya. I still felt pretty proud of myself, also this week was like a million-dy degrees. We got fresh miles yesterday, and I was utterly pleased with life. The library is closed today, but we got special permission to email on the church's family history center computers. Which sadly means I don't have much time to email :(

Poor Kami! Not only did she have to go to the hospital, but she ALSO had to miss three days of school?! Worst week ever. I'll keep her in my prayers; missing school is a tragedy.

So this week we were able to teach the family I told you about us tracting into, and the lesson went super well.

No time. Sorry. Love you. Bye.

-Sister Markle

No comments:

Post a Comment