Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 15, 2013

Dear Shauna (AKA Mom),
 
I am doing great! Another weird week, but less weird than last week. At this rate things will probably be more normal by the end of the transfer, and then they'll get weird again. Oh well. I got the package Friday, and it made my day! The quotes are all over my wall now, I'll have to take a picture and send you it next week, it looks real good. The granola was muy excellante! Two CDs? What's the other CD?
 
Poor CC! (I can now say poor CC, since she finally wrote me a real letter. She has now earned herself some sympathy :)
 
We usually have at least two dinner appointments each week, but this week there's one every single day! I have the recipes that you made us all for Christmas, but I just eat freezer food, so it's all good... Haha I'm still just as lazy, no surprises there :)
 
The baptism is for this week, but it might get pushed back until next week... MORE drama. I'm almost out of emailing time though, so it will have to wait for next week...
 
Love you all so much, have a great week!
 
-Sister Markle

No comments:

Post a Comment