Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

 Family,
 
Okay, sorry. So the first two pictures were from our temple walk on the first Sunday at the MTC, the next is from the plane, then a picture outside of the Shreveport apartment that we stayed the night due to the tornado warnings (I was trying to show you how rainy it was, but instead it just looks really wet...), and the last picture is of the collage I made on the wall above my desk in our apartment. I was going to take a picture of the actual apartment and Sister Harker, but I forgot to this morning... Haha maybe next email? ALSO I keep forgetting to ask about certain things, so this email will be mostly business. Sorry. Still love you.
 
First matter of business: I don't know my social security number, and need a background check for the apartment sometime this week, so let mom know to expect a phone call from the office couple sometime soon.
 
Second matter of business: Is my list of online passwords and log-ins still missing? I most definitely don't have it, it wasn't in my room last I checked, last time I saw it was on the table then mom moved my stuff, and hopefully it is not in the garbage. That would be really bad, because I think my new online password for my bank account might be on there, but possibly I didn't change it.
 
Thirdly: Along the same lines of the bank account, I am worried my card might think it's stolen at some point because I don't think I ever called them. Do I need to try to get permission to call, or is there some way they'll let you let them know I'm in Texas? I don't have the account number here if it has to be me...
 
Fourthly: I do need a bike, and I checked Walmart and their bike selection is pretty blah. Like the one I like is green with lots of fun colors, but is a boy bike and has no gear shifts, they have a lot of beach cruisers which are nice looking but some don't have shifters, or are price-y, and they have a lot of mountain bikes which I don't really need... I don't know. Sister Harker said her family ordered hers online through Walmart and she was able to just pick hers up at the Walmart here, which might be better than just picking up some random bike? I'm not exactly sure, so help with that would be nice.
 
Fifth: Warn CC that I saw Elder Bruderer (Conner's cousin) and accidently informed him about the giant Care Bear, which may or may not find its way back to haunt Conner. So.... oops.
 
Sixth: Let mom know the first lady from our ward that we had dinner with is big into doTerra and gave us some stuff for mosquitos. Random.
 
Seventh: At some point if you all want to send me a package, I would like the Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat soundtrack for P-days (if you could burn a new one that would be nice, because the actual one skips, if it skips on iTunes let me know and I can give you my iTunes password to buy it to burn) and my curling wand. These things aren't super pressing, just things I would like eventually, and can totally wait until like Christmas.
 
Let's see.. I gave a talk on Sunday, it went well, and I even talked nice and slow! There's a TON to do here, lots of less actives to visit, lots of referrals, and lots of people to see, so I'm going to keep really busy. I don't have time to write any more, but my P-days are Monday, the library was just closed yesterday so we got to email today. Sorry this was mostly business, I promise next week will be better! I love you dad, and love the whole family, thank you for everything!
 
-Sister Markle

No comments:

Post a Comment